Helpful hints from Sunfield™ Manfacturer
Sunfield™ fabrics are subjected to special treatment with a fluorocarbon which gives the following characteristics:
- Resistance to natural build up of dirt.
- Oil and water-repellency for a long time
- Excellent dimension stability
However, it is advisable:
- To remove dust periodically from the dry cover, with a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner.
- To wash with clean water at a temperature of not more than 96°F (30°C), when the dirt is persistent.
- To use trichloroethylene blotter: or a common dry cleaner for grease stains.
- To never use any other chemical product.
- To avoid the build up of the water bags in the middle of the awning, always keeping the fabric in tension and with an adequate gradient.
- To never roll up the cover when the fabric is wet.
Article ID: 104, Created: 3/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, Modified: 4/20/2021 at 5:50 PM